South Urals State University (Chelyabinsk), psychology faculty.
St. Petersburg New Cinema School, Experimental Film Laboratory.
– The film “Chestnut”, which won a prize at the TYPOMANIA-2014 festival in Moscow and LOOK Up Clipfest in Yekaterinburg in 2014.
– The film “The Swan of Tuonela”, in co-authorship with Alexei Serebryakov, short-film program, “Complete Arthouse” festival, Chelyabinsk, 2015
– The film “The Angry Citizen” at the Experimental program TO STAGE PER FORMA (BDT, St. Petersburg, 2019).
– The “Dolls”, winner of SmallShorts 2019 (St. Petersburg), Best International Student Experimental Short film, Festival Universitario de Cine y Audiovisuales Equinoxio Bogotá (Colombia), participant of the festivals Biofiction, Vienna (Austria) and FIVA Festival Internacional de Videoarte, Buenos Aires (Argentina), Bethlehem Student Film Festival (Palestine)
– the project “Long-term Connection” (performance, photogram, video) together with the Andreev Twins. The “Impulse” exhibition project, Sergei Kuryokhin Contemporary Art Center, 2019